Tuesday 24 April 2012

My hobby


Well, talking of my hobbies, there's too much to be said. Eating, sleeping, daydreaming... Urgh.Out of topic. Okay, actually I like reading novels, listening to music and playing piano during my leisure time. I would pick on reading novels as the one to share with you all here.

Reading Novels

I love reading since I was small. I think this is most probably because my parents always encourage me to read newspapers and story books for the past 19 years. Since childhood, they give me full support by taking me and my siblings to the library every weekends,read me bedtime stories and rewards me with my favourite story books when getting good results. 

Dan Brown's books
My favourite novel author is Dan Brown. He is the author of numerous #1 bestselling novels, including  The Da Vinci Code, which has become one of the best selling novels of all time. In 2005, Brown was named one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World by TIME Magazine.

Maybe you'll wonder the reason why I am so obsessed with his novels? 

Well, it's simply because all the 5 Dan Brown books have a mystery which is set in around a 24 hour time frame. The books are fast paced with a twist and turn after every page or so. That makes me stay on the chair for a several hours, just to finish it as soon as possible. It's just too fascinating and exciting!
 So, what are you waiting for? Let's get start and grab one of his novel! You will eventually understand what I meant!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment